Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 12:18:21 PM EDT
www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/local/states/texas/arlington/4853548.htm

This happened just barely over 1 mile from my front door.  I saw them all on the ramp as I pulled onto my street - I didn't see him jump though.

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Maybe he had no one to turn to, and that was what he thought.  I strongly feel talking to loved/trusted ones can make a big difference, and it can go from deperate to "F__k, I deal with it."
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
From the article:

Freeway ramps aren't equipped with safety devices such as chain-link fences, because pedestrians aren't supposed to be on them, Peters said.

Sigh, ban freeway ramps.  It's for the children.z
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
"Southbound Texas 360 remained closed about an hour after Wright's death while police conducted an investigation."

WTH, The guy jumped from right there, he landed right here, he's dead, investigation over.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't know what put him over the edge, but everyone does have a breaking point. sad.

Must be the fact that his most recent address was in L.A.  land of the fruits and nuts.  as seen here.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top