Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 3:48:59 PM EDT
If anyone is interested, I found a guy in Conroe selling 5 gallon buckets with lids for $3
and he had 5 gallon jugs for $5.  The jugs I think could hold anything like gas or diesel too.

They look like these. http://www.survivalsolutions.com/store/5gallonsampsonstacker.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you know what was in the buckets or jugs prior to him selling them?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Brand new, both of them.  He told me that they were in a warehouse on pallets
that the renter defaulted on.  Jugs were still wrapped in plastic.

Found him on craigslist
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be checking them out as I'm in need of some.
Thanks for the info!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I think its these. The company Tasker Products appears to of gone Bankrupt back in March.

Taken from this Craigslist ad.

http://www.houston.craigslist.org/for/1893292687.html

And i believe these are the Jugs taken fron his Photobucket.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Me the the GF picked up a pallet of the buckets and a few of the water jugs to try out.

Just be forewarned that the lids he gives with the buckets are fairly lightweight lids.  

This is the kind of lids you get, only blue in color.  Might be best to get just the buckets and order better lids.

Easy off lid
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Home Depot sells 5 gallon buckets for 3 dollars per also, or 3 for 7 dollars, or 5 for 11 dollars just FYI.  They are sturdy 5 gallon buckets too with pretty sturdy lids.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top