Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 3:17:43 PM EDT
Don't ever go to the gun shows and I really don't want to mess with the EE (lazy I guess), so would I be wasting my time trying to get it sold there or would I have better luck on the EE?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Much better luck on the EE, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

+1 to the above, but im sure you could sell or trade it at the gun show.....

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 to the above, but im sure you could sell or trade it at the gun show.....

I might try the gunshow, I'm hoping to get a fixed Larue BUIS, maybe someone will have one.

Anyone ever had luck trading at a gun shop around town?
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
You are looking at what you have as Wholesale / used Vs. what they have as Retail / New.

Your gonna get raped!

On the E.E. you could post it in the Want To Trade (W.T.T.) section.

That way you are getting NATIONAL exposure Vs. just a few gun shops in SA.

Good Luck!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
i think you will get screwed over at a gun shop, better to try your luck at gun show or here on EE....
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You are looking at what you have as Wholesale / used Vs. what they have as Retail / New.

Your gonna get raped!

On the E.E. you could post it in the Want To Trade (W.T.T.) section.

That way you are getting NATIONAL exposure Vs. just a few gun shops in SA.

Good Luck!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Yeah, not too much for gun shops and AR parts here in SA.  Try at the gun show this weekend and if nothing works out there put it up on the EE here.  I think you will have better odds at selling it outright on the EE and then buying whatever it is you want.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Just watch out for stray, flying bullets...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i think you will get screwed over at a gun shop, better to try your luck at gun show or here on EE....

+1...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#9]
i think it depends on what you are seling it for.  if you're asking $75 for it you'll probably have no problem selling it at the show.  if you are asking $150 for it don't waste your time.  also i have no idea who is looking for a carry handle, Colt or no Colt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top