Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:45:37 PM EDT
well i needed to wash my truck since i took it to the beach, i knew we will get rain this weekend but it needed to be washed to get the salt off.  i'm just glad i didn't take the time to to wax and detail the exterior.  i just saw some black clouds roll in and checked weather.com, and i'll be damned if the only thing on the radar is over seguin, son of a beach.

so you are welcome for the rain seguin area.  i control the rain, by washing my truck!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
heh-heh!

make book on it!

take some bets,

then commence the wash!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here but I was actually glad it rained after I waxed. It rains very frequently in Galena Park, a lot more than at the house. I wanted to get a good coat on for all of the pollutants in the area. I switch from Meguiars NXT Liquid Wax to NXT 2.0 Paste in the can. Holy crap does that thing bead up like no tomorrow. There was literally a 2" pool on a dip in the hood and it stood 1/2" high from the head wind. I keep it inside too, the liquid was absorbing water from the air and ruining $15 wax. Only con is its hard as balls to remove after applying. Clay bar or not. I believe it also makes the paint look deeper and glossier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top