Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2006 12:39:27 PM EDT
The poll is multiple choice for the attendance of the show, lunch, Both and time for lunch.

I propose the Butcher Shop for lunch (I think thats the name of it?)

We can meet at the show and go from there. Or whatever . . .

Any other suggestions for lunch will be considered. Please post here.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I would love to but I can't make it Saturday.

Post a follow up of the show and let me know if it's worth the drive on Sunday.

The Butcher Shop is where it's at.......
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I may or may not go.  I have not really been impressed with the quality of the gun shows here.  That said I did buy my 870 and my SIG at this show.  
I'll be sure to post a report if I do go though.

EDIT:
Show report -
show sucked, don't waste your money. It was like Fudd heaven.
I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be, but deep down I knew it would.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It wasn't that bad really. Wolf ammo was cheaper here than at the dallas or houston show. I really can't complain.

To bad no one else could make it. But there was 5 of us that met up and went out shooting afterward. A few suppressors and a few machine guns = a hell of a lot of fun. We may have to make this a regular thing

Hell I may go back tomorrow after all just to get some more ammo. If anyone else wants to get togather shoot me an IM or email and well figure it out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll decide to go with firebug on the spur of the moment earlier today.  Why don't I run into you and HKPre86 there.  Maybe afterward we can grab lunch and go waste some ammo at his place.  Then I can go home and explain to my wife why my "quick trip to Jim's, and maybe to the gun show" turned into an all day event.

Let's do the time warp again.

P.S. HK, thanks for the trigger time on the 93 and G3K.  Ich habe das gern.

edited to fix my hk nomenclature.  I am a jelly donut.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'll decide to go with firebug on the spur of the moment earlier today.  Why don't I run into you and HKPre86 there.  Maybe afterward we can grab lunch and go waste some ammo at his place.  Then I can go home and explain to my wife why my "quick trip to Jim's, and maybe to the gun show" turned into an all day event.

P.S. HK, thanks for the trigger time on the 94 and G3K.  Ich habe das gern.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

P.S. HK, thanks for the trigger time on the 93 and G3K.  Ich habe das gern.

Not to worry, Hun Farm is coming soon.  HK, are you coming to the farm.  I know Fister said he couldn't make it, but I didn't hear if you were planning on it or not.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#8]
After yesterday, I'm tempted to skip the deer lease and go to the farm.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Trust me, there are other deer hunts.  There is only 1 Hun Farm.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not to worry, Hun Farm is coming soon.  HK, are you coming to the farm.  I know Fister said he couldn't make it, but I didn't hear if you were planning on it or not.

I might if I can get a ride from someone. Or should I try to make it in my truck?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I might go but I need a car first. If I can get everything strait by then it may work out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I might go but I need a car first. If I can get everything strait by then it may work out.

I'd offer to let you ride with us, but there's no way we can get all of our gear plus both of you in my truck.

But if we can talk Firebug into coming too...
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:05:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Close your eyes and imagine that couple of hours, then multiply it by an entire weekend.  I don't know how you can refuse.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:04:29 AM EDT
[#14]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Close your eyes and imagine that couple of hours, then multiply it by an entire weekend.  I don't know how you can refuse.

I'm seriously considering it.  It's the 9th, 10th and 11th, right?   I actually don't have baby firebug that weekend but it was going to be my first weekend deer hunting since I"m missing opening weekend.  

WHAT TO DO????!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top