Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2006 2:11:05 PM EDT
Just wanted to answer several questions that have come up.  Sorry about not keeping up with the posts better, time has been limited.  First you can top off your water.  I have fielded calls both ways on this, most didn't want it.  But for safety reasons you will be allowed to top off.  Food will be supplied by Tiger Valley, although you will have to shoot your lunch.  He He, this will start things rolling

We will have EMT's on site as well as a rescue 6wd Vehicle.  We also have a Medical helicopter on stand-by in Waco.

You will be armed while at Tiger Valley, although all weapons will be clear while moving through the course.  You will also carry all ammo you will need.  The entire course will be on tiger Valley property.

Sorry if I seem evasive in some of my responses, but if I explain in too much depth, I will ruin the scenarios I have planned.  All I can say is be prepared.  Those of you who have been at Tiger Valley know that we pride ourselves on inovation.    If you have any other questions please give me a call.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]
bump. That shoot your lunch thing has me thinking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top