Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:05:29 PM EDT
Well, I managed to pop into Port Aransas today. If anyone in the are wants to get together I can probably manage something Wednesday or Firday evening.

Going bay fishing tomorrow morning. Snapper fishing all day Thursday. Beachcombing on Friday. (I'll have my wife and 12yo duaghter with, so has to be family-friendly.

I'll check back tomorrow afternoon for replies.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude your on vacation with the wife and kid and your still on ARFCOM!

DAMN!!!

And I thought I was bad!

You must either be married to the most understanding woman or way to addicted to this site

Enjoy the beach. Remember to wash out he under body when you get home

And enjoy the family and dont ask ARFCOMERS to your famiily vacation . . . . . . .
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Eh, it's a working vacation. Caught about 30 lbs of sheepsheads this morning. Off to a good start.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:41:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Pix from the trip...

George...

Daughter & I with early catch...

Limt and daughter caught big fish of the trip...

Proud daughter...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top