Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 2:05:16 PM EDT
Hello all, i am finally back from Ky and all the field exercises i have encountered over the last month! So how goes things back in the REAL world, i mean TEXAS!!!!!lol   I have many new toys and things for you TRG and Txlewis, but texrdnec gets the first dibs on these items but there are plenty to go around!!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
well hell, its about time! All the assholes around cant drink with me, so when do we start??? I am feeling a party coming on here.....

signed
                         yours truely,
                                  THE ASSHOLE
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hello all, i am finally back from Ky and all the field exercises i have encountered over the last month! So how goes things back in the REAL world, i mean TEXAS!!!!!lol   I have many new toys and things for you TRG and Txlewis, but texrdnec gets the first dibs on these items but there are plenty to go around!!!!

WTF? Buncha freeloaders! Think of your local fellas first, not the commies from the DFW crew!

Good to hear you're back safe and sound from KY. It's been too quiet around here.

Hey man, he knows who to take care of.

Thanks Mike, welcome back to the land of sanity and BBQ.

TXL
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome home Wildman!  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome back, Mike!  Now all the livestock in KY can breathe a collective sigh of relief!

Seriously, was it all work and no play?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top