Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:28:14 PM EDT
Anybody know of a range around the Palestine area? I just got in from work, got the new M4 and ready to do some BZO and plinking. Anybody want to get together? I will be home till Friday or Saturday, then back offshore to work. Thanks in advance,
PM me for contact info.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Leon County Gun Range is probably the closest that I know of in that area.........  not sure if that helps you or not.......

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
 I cant break away this weekend, but write down my screen name.  My fam. has almost 400 acres in Palestine.  An oil pipeline runs across it giving you close to 1000 yards for long distance shots.  Just a thought.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I will check it out, and locksmith76, I saved all your info, I will get in touch with ya.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody shoot at Angelina Rifle and Pistol Club??
It is on hwy.69 by Huntington, i pass it every time i go to Beaumont from DFW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top