Name of AK seller at Big town that was selling all of those  ak pistols

anyone get that name / info???
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
got it --         www.elitefirearms.net

thanks
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone know if he will be at DMH on Jan 7,8. I know someone in the market for a new rifle.

ETA: did some searching, I will be staying far away!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would.  The dude is fucking crazy.

Call Randy Kline at Sledgehammer Arms.  The man knows his stuff about AKs, and is an all around nice guy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would.  The dude is fucking crazy.

Call Randy Kline at Sledgehammer Arms.  The man knows his stuff about AKs, and is an all around nice guy.

Agree on both statements.

Randy is a class-act.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#5]
    Sounds like california Dave...............Personality on a scale of 1 to 10...............-3
                                                          AK's on a scale of 1 to 10..........6 to 6.2
                 If you try to put any of it to music.........well..the beat sucks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]
if you want a Texas-built AK and a good one, go talk to Ron or Jimmy over at Global Trades/Armory USA out of Houston.  they attend the DMH show as well as Austin, San Antonio, and Houston.  they are formerly known as Arsenal (Houston) but got confused with Arsenal (Las Vegas) that also makes AK's so they are now Global Trades/Armory USA LLC.

they build top notch AK's.  Ron is the owner.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
JIM AND RON OUR THE BEST .. the best  IN SERVICE and  they will make u feel like u are there best customer...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Share with the class please.

Elite Firearms Threads

ETA: I do not know jack squat about AK's other than how to load, charge and make safe. I made my assumptions based on others feedback.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Robbie at lone star wholesallers, roeseco (i think) on the board.  he has a link in the industry form.

happy with mine and he is very knowledgable.

Fireblade

my bad thought it read ar
Top Top