Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 7:00:40 PM EDT
Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to DFW area and invite all ya'll to attend our friendly gun show and give you a gentle nudge and reminder of all the chaos after the latest hurricane.  You might want to pick up some ammo or a spare weapon before you head home  after this weekend.  I will be set up at market hall with some of the other 1400 tables.  Besides we all know that your Uncle's house will be crowded with all the women folk and such and the malls ...........well they are still the malls.  Come on over and grab your self a great deal on some cool stuff.

I will be there with a few AR goodies, DPMS 22 upper, a few long huns, shotguns and a few handguns if anyone wants to do a little trading or such.ya'll come back now you hear!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in FW and I will be there.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm evacuating from Amarillo just for the show.  I'll be on the prowl for you ARFCOMMERS...

I'l be wearing my new INFIDEL t-shirt and maybe eating a pork sandwich if I can find one

Steve
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]
well I look forward to seeing everyone there.  
Come on by and make a deal on a bushy A2 upper and a DPMS 22 upper both in excellent to almost BRAND NEW condition.  
Take care and see you there .
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
hell if i would have known that there was a show i would have went and evac'ed with my friends that had an extra room in FW just to go to the show lol .... thought about it cause they are going to party and come back like tuesday but i didnt... thought i didn't loose powr untill about 0630 and it was back on at 1430 ish nothing too bad in pasadena (where they refinarys are) just a dlooer gen. went up in flames big loss.... anyway back to surfin more forums

Corvax
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top