Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 5:58:20 PM EDT
Well, HK940 drove from Pasadena & I drove from downtown to let a few people check out out JP triggers.  No one showed except HK940 and myself.

Now, I wasn't in on the planning and was tagging along with HK940, but its annoying to drive way the hell out of my way and then have NO ONE show up.  

I would have preferred to meet at the Impact Zone.

That said, I met a couple of guys with a Norinco AK and I hope they can make it out to the Labor Day shoot.

That is all, the sand is cleared out of my Mangina!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, HK940 drove from Pasadena & I drove from downtown to let a few people check out out JP triggers.  No one showed except HK940 and myself.

Now, I wasn't in on the planning and was tagging along with HK940, but its annoying to drive way the hell out of my way and then have NO ONE show up.  

I would have preferred to meet at the Impact Zone.

That said, I met a couple of guys with a Norinco AK and I hope they can make it out to the Labor Day shoot.

That is all, the sand is cleared out of my Mangina!
www.houstonattorney.org/images/Emoticon/WTF.gif

sorry about that, I think for most it was because it was held on a sunday.  Eklikwhoa and I were planning to meet you guys there if it had been sceduled for saturday.

see you Monday hopefully.

-mark
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
muderman started the thread and if it were on saturday like mausermark said we would have been there

sounded like it was still going on from what i read in the other thread but i backed out before hand.

would have brought the wulf out to play with the little dawgs i wouldnt mind heading to impact zone to check it out and shoot with some fellow arfcomers, would have to be a saturday though
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sorry for not showing up guys, there is a bit of a tragedy going on these days called Katrina.  Most of my immediate family lives in N.O., and they are all over the country just now evac'ing the storm, and several are en rote to my 20; I needed to make the house ready for their arrival.  My wife was also catching an early plane after 30 hours home in the meanwhile.  I hope that you can understand.

Pease don't let this dissuade us from getting together again soon....like at 338WM's Monday a week.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
These no Showers should attend a Tuesday Night session to make up for this unexcused absence.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
DAMNIT!  I need to check home town more often...i coulda made that maybe...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
These no Showers should attend a Tuesday Night session to make up for this unexcused absence.

and buy the beer  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Murderman,

Sorry, if there is anything I can do to help, you should have my phone number.  also, IM me your cell number.  For some reason, I do't have it in my cellphone and I know I put it in the old one.  

Like I said, I was finally the first to show up (technically, that makes me not late at all) and no one was there to witness it!

I just got a little sand in my mangina and its all cleared up now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#8]
No problem Sean; we'll just have to see how it all works out for them in the coming days/weeks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Huh, must've missed the get-together thread...??

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I was working at Pruetts.  Shoulda come by.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I have no idea where Pruetts is.  NFA_Investments is always talking about the place.  Wish I had rememebred it was in the area.  

Hell, I didn't even have an much of an idea about the location of Hotwells.  Had to call Mr_Wilson to get the final directions.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea where Pruetts is.  NFA_Investments is always talking about the place.  Wish I had rememebred it was in the area.  

Hell, I didn't even have an much of an idea about the location of Hotwells.  Had to call Mr_Wilson to get the final directions.

NFA INVESTMENTS refered me to them while I was looking for a CAMPIN, got what i needed.  Alougth they tried to tell me my firing pin needs to be replaced.....It shoots fine.......other than that they are pretty good.  A lil high on prices though...
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#13]
it's south of hotwells at huffmeister(sp).
from the south take a right.
drive east a few blocks and it's on the left.
look for the subway shop.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn, give me a call next time you are headed that way.  I was in the garage working all day, I could have used the break.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top