They had a fire at their store...

They may open up by Thanksgiving...

There was a story in the local paper..

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Ms. G,
    I know the manager...........Dave Hammers.  I'll e-mail his home phone number to you.  He should be able to help you.  Thanks again for all your wonderful work for Gunstock.  God bless you and your family.
           Peace,
               Dragonfire52
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:42:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
raffle rifle

Try to say that fast a few times.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I talked to them at Gunstock. renovations are taking longer than expected.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:47:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well here's the situation - I won a DPMS rifle at the Gunstock raffle.  Lone Star said it was on the way to them, but when I contacted them after I got home from Gunstock, they said to send my FFL info to DPMS.  I called DPMS who said the gun was on the way to Lone Star Guns.  It was supposed to have been delivered today.

The main Lone Star Guns number's been disconnected, and they're not answering my email - I tried calling the number that Dragonfire52 sent me but got no answer.  I just don't know what to do!

Well they have been doing the gun show circuit lately. So you may be able to meet up with them at a show.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well here's the situation - I won a DPMS rifle at the Gunstock raffle.  Lone Star said it was on the way to them, but when I contacted them after I got home from Gunstock, they said to send my FFL info to DPMS.  I called DPMS who said the gun was on the way to Lone Star Guns.  It was supposed to have been delivered today.

The main Lone Star Guns number's been disconnected, and they're not answering my email - I tried calling the number that Dragonfire52 sent me but got no answer.  I just don't know what to do!

Shoot me an IM with your name and phone number and I'll make a call.   I will see if I can help you out.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Mrs G.
Email sent to you with number...
Leonard
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Ms. G,
      I'll go by Dave's house(he lives in McKinney same as me) and leave a note on his door.  He and I are friends so I'm sure he'll get back with me.  As soon as I know something, I'll holler at you.  Don't worry.........we'll get this going for you.
         Peace,
             Dragonfire52
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Didn't they combine with K2?  I had heard from a friend they bought out K2 and moved the inventory to their shop off AveK just before the fire...   Hope the get the store open soon.. need some parts for my lower Eagles may fly, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top