Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 6:21:50 AM EDT
I know markethall is coming up in Nov, but anything else worth going to before that?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:24:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, what legs said.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:02:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Wannamakers in Tulsa if you want to drive.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Market Hall is the only show worth attending.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn really? So don't bother with the mesquite show? I wanted to get a lower this weekend. Should I skipout and wait until Nov?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:54:44 AM EDT
[#6]
There are usually several dealers with lowers at Big Town. Just past the home canned food products, around the corner from the Beanie Babys, in between the Jerky stands. Just look for the gang bangers standing around taking inventory. Hope your car/ truck doesn't get broken into while you're there. Wait for MH, more selection, better prices.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:07:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I was afraid someone was going to say that. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I usually just go to Big Town show.

Market hall parking sucks, the same dealers at are BT same prices, no big difference at either.
If you know what you want and what going prices are then you are fine.

I have never heard of or had issues with break ins..they patrol the lots also.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I usually just go to Big Town show.

Market hall parking sucks, the same dealers at are BT same prices, no big difference at either.
If you know what you want and what going prices are then you are fine.

I have never heard of or had issues with break ins..they patrol the lots also.

I believe at the last Big Town show they had problems with break ins. Thier lot was patroled, and it did no good. .. fullclip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top