Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 3:09:06 PM EDT
Well I recently was chosen to be hired by PCT. 5 as a dispatcher and therefore I dont need a few other jobs.  I have already finished my last day at pappadeaux, and put in my two week notice at the airport. My airport shift is only the weekends, and pappdadeaux was during the week. Now i have nothing to do during the week.  If anyone is interested in going to the range or whatnot, let me know.....I dont start my other job untill may 29th...so i have a couple of weeks off.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess it is pretty rainy to do anything this week.   IS the houston crew going out anywhere this comming tuesday?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
oh ho!  

So we don’t see or hear from you in 6 months and now you want to hang with us again?  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
when is the next hun farm shoot?

we would like to get a group from houston headed up that direction.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I've beeen busy trying to save up my vacation time for the BIG ONE!!! (GUNSTOCK!)  Fear not I shall be there for more hun farm events.....or maybe you should fear. muahaha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top