Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 9:52:19 AM EDT
Any local members of this range? I'm thinking about joining and want to know if there is any good/bad info on this place.

Thanks,

tvone
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Any local members of this range? I'm thinking about joining and want to know if there is any good/bad info on this place.

Thanks,

tvone

I've been a member there for a year now, my renewal is due next month.  Currently the range is a work in progress, Len is planning on doubling the size/number of the pistol bays.  You can shoot just about anything you want, just be sure to check with him before you start sending tracers down the line.

I repaired the 100 yard rifle plate yesterday, we'll just have to see how it holds up. Len wants to build up and extend the berms, all of them out to 300 yards and add a 50 yard target. I'll try to fix the 200 yard plate next weekend.  There are also 2 racks of metal pistol targets, to use them is an additional annual fee.  

The only other member I know that's on this board is barth_roberts.  Just give Len a call at the number listed on the website and he may let you check out the range and shoot a bit.  With a membership you'll also get a discount for all the classes and there is almost some type of competition or class every week.  Right now there are several IDPA, 3 gun, carbine, shotgun, cowboy, and steel matches each month.

mm

Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:02:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I joined last year and renewed for this year.  I try to shoot the IDPA matches at least 2 times a month.  I think there is a 3-gun coming up in Nov. don't know what day yet but it will be posted on their calendar.  Major, screen name, is in charge of that.  I do get out every once in a while to shoot the steel at 100,200 and 300 yds with my .223 and thanks for repairing the steel.
Roger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top