Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2003 7:33:36 PM EDT
I am looking to build my first AR and am looking for a reputable distributor in the Dallas area (I'm in Frisco). This site is an absolutely fantastic resource and has given me a huge list of dealers to choose from, since this is my first build however I thought it might be good to find a dealer I can spend a few moments with in person if needed.

Proabaly going with RRA components.. maybe a Wilson? barrel.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 5:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
You shoould call John at K2 Sports.

www.k2-sports.com/contact.asp
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Small world.  I'm in Frisco too.  Let me know if you need help building.  I'm in the process of building a couple of new uppers now.

Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey! Yep.. small world indeed. I'm in Plantation Resort (Hillcrest/Lebanon). As soon as I decide on an AR build and my Gold Cup gets out of the shop next week we will need to go to McKinney or 380 and do some shooting!
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Preston Vineyards (Hillcrest/Rolater) myself.  I have most of the tools you'll need for a build.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys, I'm in Frisco as well.  Used to live in Preston Vinyards (Burgundy)  Now live a little further north & west in Meadow Hill Estates.  I was just out at the CCGR last weekend.  Ran a couple of hundred rounds thru my AR & VEPR.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top