Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2003 11:01:00 PM EDT
I've got A NIB Dillon 550 B progressive loader sitting in the top of the closet. Dies for .223,.9mm' and 45ACP..

I'm pretty much a mechanical clutz. So if anyone with experience with these or someone with a decent mechanical apptitude, who wants to help me get her going-- it would be at your disposal whenever needed. Give me a holler.. Skipper Miller

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same setup ready to load..  If you want to learn to load on the press let me know.  I can wank you thru the whole process.  If you want we can use mine & then you can set yours up..  Or we can bolt yours to my table & set it up..  The thing is that I am pretty busy for the next couple weeks..  Drop me a e-mail and we can figure out what works best..  I am setup for 45acp, 357, & 40s&w..  Rifle a bit harder since you have to lube..  I would start with piston & go from there...

Prosise
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That would be great! I'll shoot you an IM tomorrow and see when we can set something up.. When it gets going, any local AR members will be welcome to use it.  Again, Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
If interested, I have some fired 9mm, .357, .38, .243, .50AE and some other random brass I was trying to give away at GunStock. Let me know if you are interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top