Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 5:49:55 AM EDT

For those members that like to go, but don't like hotels or short of funds.  
 Here is an alternative:  CAMPING
 Here are the advantages of camping at GUNSTOCK:

1.  Much cheaper than hotel.
 2.  On site, so you don't have to drive to or from GUNSTOCK.
 3.  There are shower, toilets, and water on site.
 4.  Cooking is permitted.  So bring your own food, drink, whatever you want.
 5.  Wide open space with fresh air.
 6.  There will be night shooting available.
 7.  Money revenue from camping will be used to off-set the cost/expense of Gunstock.  Remember please, any profit will go toward prizes, door prizes, or next year GUNSTOCK.
 8.  TRG and Ilikelegs, the AR15.COM couple, will also camp there. (I'm too, but I don't count).
 9.  YOU, campers, are allowed to sample and shoot my M11, M16, Uzi, suppressed Ruger, Galil (semi), suppressed 9mm, suppressed 1911, whatever I bring.
10.  You can camp 1,2,3,4 days.  It doesn't matter.

For more info:
 ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=127&t=205596

Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

8.  TRG and Ilikelegs, the AR15.COM couple, will also camp there. (I'm too, but I don't count).

Your gonna squeal like a pig mojo, with banjo music
playing in the background.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your gonna squeal like a pig mojo, with banjo music
playing in the background.

LOL.

How about TRG 'squeal like a pig', and I play banjo music.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#3]
ive got a room at the hilton.......but can i still play with your extremely expensive, extremely evil guns?  trade you for a beer..........
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ive got a room at the hilton.......but can i still play with your extremely expensive, extremely evil guns?  trade you for a sex..........

That's gross, man.  We have kids present.  What if Citabria7DG7BS happened to read that crap?

TRG
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ive got a room at the hilton.......but can i still play with your extremely expensive, extremely evil guns?  trade you for a sex..........

That's gross, man.  We have kids present.  What if Citabria7DG7BS happened to read that crap?

TRG

Hey, TexRdnec.  Just bring some 9mm 147 grns subsonic fatory ammo, some 9mm 115 grns factory ammo, and some good 223, and you are set.  
 Don't use reloads, my firearms will spit back at you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top