Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 9:36:01 AM EDT
Heard on the radio today the airshow at Alliance is next weekend Sept 27/28. Blue Angels are the feature act this year along with a bunch of other interesting looking stuff. This is a good show that's easy to get to with lots of space for exhibits. Tickets aren't cheap but well worth it. Check it out.
www.allianceairshow.com/pages/performers.asp
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Heard on the radio today the airshow at Alliance is next weekend Sept 27/28. Blue Angels are the feature act this year along with a bunch of other interesting looking stuff. This is a good show that's easy to get to with lots of space for exhibits. Tickets aren't cheap but well worth it. Check it out.
www.allianceairshow.com/pages/performers.asp

alliance was the first airshow i went to (in Texas) as a youngin!!   it was great fun, and my dad even paid the cheese for a heli- ride!!!  great fun!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Gopher-

Thanks for the heads up on this! Was looking for just this thing for the family.

Looking forward to it!

Best-

Neil
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll probably be there, but I tend to get a bit pissed off at the Alliance air show.

They have this HUGE section at show center that is roped off for sponsers and VIP guests.
That in itself would be THAT bad...except it's never more than maybe 20% full. Huge sections of prime seating with no one there. All the rest of us shmucks have to stand off to the side to try to get a view.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top