Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 6:35:00 PM EDT
I'll be in Denton, TX from 09-19 through 09-21 for work.

If I'm on my toes, I will be done around noon on Saturday. This means I will have Saturday afternoon and night available to do non-work related stuff in the area. I will also have Sunday morning to recover if neccesary.

Let me know. Email for specifics and I'll give you a call.

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad your finally coming down. You still got my number ?
Give me a buzz! We will go shooting somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like we are having our monthly dinner on the 20th so
we can all meet up with you.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=172831

Looks like it will be Big Bucks Brewery at Bass Pro.
This is a great place to eat and they have a small gun range too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Very cool!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude...I'm not going to show you my package, but I let you handle a few "weapons"...

sorry couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All my guns are at various pawn shops in and around the DFW area. However, I will try my best to see if I can at least hoist a beer or two with ya.

That hurts.

mm
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Ouch!  Next time let me be the pawn shop!  How long do they hold your stuff before they sell it?  I'd hold onto it with no interest...well...I guess you could call the range sessions the interest

Seriously, sorry to hear about your troubles.

Rob
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:18:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'll be in Denton, TX from 09-19 through 09-21 for work.

If I'm on my toes, I will be done around noon on Saturday. This means I will have Saturday afternoon and night available to do non-work related stuff in the area. I will also have Sunday morning to recover if neccesary.

Let me know. Email for specifics and I'll give you a call.

Will you be around tomorrow night? I cannot make it to the dinner & gun show on Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top