Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2003 7:14:20 AM EDT
What a huge piece of shit.

Following the media coverage of this clown makes me want to vomit.

His big public sobbing show.

Digging up the racial boogyman.

"Bolton states that he does not wish to be re-instated but is seeking a settlement with the city."

What a huge piece of shit.  Another step backwards for racial unity.

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:35:13 AM EDT
[#1]
hope he is able to get a job as a dog-catcher like it seems to want so bad. :(
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, at least the bum is gone.

No doubt he'll rape the city tax payers for an outrageous settlement. He is the worst kind of race card player, in my view.

Soon enough it'll be over and the rebuilding can begin. I don't see this ending too soon for anyone even remotely aware of this clown.

Best-

Neil.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:21:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Dallas didn't need a racist as chief of police anyway.

His public "racist" comments definately show another LEGITIMATE reason why he should not have been chief of police. If he had kept his mouth shut, he might have had a case, but I doubt that because Texas is a right to work state.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:56:10 AM EDT
[#4]

One thing I truly hate:  Use a "race card" to complain and further one's cause.  It's pathetic. No wonder, our country keeps declining.

It's OK to stick for one own race--as long as it's legitimate.  But if the guy does a fricking shitty job, he'd got to go.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey you Dallas guys still have Diane Ragsdale up there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top