Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 7:45:51 PM EDT
Looking for a decent outdoor range in the South Texas area.  Anyone??
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The only one I know of at present is Starry's Range in Corpus out close to the Oso.  When I left Corpus in 1999 there were two and now I have heard that Starry's is the only public range and I think the road is Saratoga.  There is a real good indoor range also and it is the Sharpshooter at Airline and Williams.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 1:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Rockport?!  You mean people do something OTHER than fish in Rockport?  How do you possibly find time to shoot???  
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
theres a range on FM road 1069 inbetween aransas pass and ingleside across from the grave yard.  Schwinkie's i believe.  also..get ahold of TexRdNec here on the board.....hes in Sinton, he might have a few places as well.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah fishing seems to be the thing to do...My parents have a place down there. I wanted to take my younger brother shooting, but I didn't know where.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#5]
the sharp shooter for indoor, 2033 airline road and holly, 361-980-1190

corpus christi pistol and rifle club, old brownsville road, 361-852-1212

highway 44 shooting range, 7901 mcgloin, 361-265-0258 (dont know if still open though)

starry shooting range, 7925 starry circle, 361-992-1935

but i just shoot at my house
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Tex,

If you "shoot at" your house, doesn't your wife get mad about all the holes??  Maybe you should shoot at your neighbor's house.  

Reminds me of a Pierre and Boudreaux story, but that will have to wait till later.  Have a great day!
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 6:38:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey Tex,

If you "shoot at" your house, doesn't your wife get mad about all the holes??  Maybe you should shoot at your neighbor's house.  

Reminds me of a Pierre and Boudreaux story, but that will have to wait till later.  Have a great day!

HA!!!
I thought the same thing...I figured that even if he shot at his house he sure wouldn't want me shooting at it!!!
BTW Thanks the the info guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top