Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2003 7:07:39 AM EDT
TOUR INFORMATION

Come visit Houston's first microbrewery, Saint Arnold Brewing Company! We have FREE public tours every Saturday at 1:00 P.M.

No reservations are required, and there is a FREE beer tasting after each tour. Groups as well as individuals are welcome to visit our brewery.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Saint Arnold Brewing Company
2522 Fairway Park Drive
Houston, TX 77092
map
713-686-9494

DIRECTIONS

From West 610 Loop:
Exit 290 at Antoine/34th Street. Make a U-turn under the freeway and take the feeder road southeast for 1/4 mile. Then turn right on Mitchelldale. Take the second left onto Fairway Park Drive. The Brewery is 150 yards down Fairway Park Drive on the left.

From 290 coming in toward town:
Exit 290 at Antoine/34th Street. Follow the feeder road past Antoine, past 34th Street and continue a quarter-mile further. Then turn right on Mitchelldale. Take the second left onto Fairway Park Drive. The Brewery is 150 yards down Fairway Park Drive on the left.

Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#1]

All you can drink? or just a free beer?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#2]
probably a bunch of 2oz "Dixie cups" full of every kind of beer they make.  8 or so.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been there before.  The "tour" will take you about 2 minutes. Very small place in a shitty part of town.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Still sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yeah you are used to being in a shitty part of town aren't you?
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Wood dude,

Do not change your tactics on the threee packages you gave me to "sample"  WOW, no shit, really great.  I am driving to Houston just to get another in a few weeks when things settle down...

thanks,
c
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah you are used to being in a shitty part of town aren't you?

Pretty much
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 9:33:18 PM EDT
[#8]
This sounds like a free 12 pack for the road.
To bad I quit drinking 25 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top