Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 3:01:01 PM EDT
Hey guys...do you know of anywhere or anybody that's looking for a communications tech.??  i'm coming up on the end of my contract here on diego garcia and am lookin to get back to Texas!  
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
keep dreaming man. depending on the exact job, you cant buy a job here now.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#2]
ditto! you cant get jack now. i;ve been trying all summer!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:14:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey guys...do you know of anywhere or anybody that's looking for a communications tech.??  i'm coming up on the end of my contract here on diego garcia and am lookin to get back to Texas!  

Try Conoco Phillips. They are firing all of the Schlumberger people that they outsourced I.T. to. Ask for Luis Velasquez. Tell him Randy Cosby recommended you. You may have to call the Bartlesville OK office. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#4]
well shit...cant knock a man for tryin!  thanks guys!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Bullshit!

Go to monster.com or hotjobs at yahoo.

Get the online papers for dallas, houston, san ant. austin (well, forget austin)

There's plenty of good jobs, you just gotta work at it.

3-400 resumes, I bet you get hired.

Nothing in life is given to you.

TXL
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
AdeaSolutions contact: 972-764-1700

Karen George is the Head of Recruitment.  Mention Wofse Pronounced Woof See) sent ya
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Bullshit!

Get the online papers for dallas, houston, san ant. austin (well, forget austin)

TXL

TXL,

I've been beating the boards for two months...every day! Had two interviews....that is it....it is VERY tough right now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bullshit!

TXL

TXL,

I've been beating the boards for two months...every day! Had two interviews....that is it....it is VERY tough right now.

i concur COZ...a year and a half ago...it was easy...right now it is not.  i have worked for everything ive ever had..this is no different...but there just arent many jobs to be had at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#9]
as long as its not in AZ you peckerhead.  get a job at valero, we can drink beer after work (if they even hire me that is)
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top