Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 6:54:55 PM EDT
1. HK USP Compact 40, stainless slide, box and two mags, Price $400.

2. Smith SW99 40, box, 2 mags. Price $400.

3. NIB, never fired, Walther P99 40, stainless slide. 2 mags. Price $500.

4. Baretta Mini Cougar 40, box, 2 mags.
Price $400.

5. NIB, never fired, Kimber Ultra Elite 45 (Limited, only 2000 made) Price: $800.

6. Colt Mustang 380, box, 1 mag, custom holster (holster cost $90., this was my daughters handgun. She's 13 and thinks it's cute, but she won't shoot.) Price $280.

7. HK SP89, extra HK forepiece with cut for laser, **NO LASER**, 2 - HK 30 rd mags, HK dual mag clip, manual, no box, Mil-Tech soft case.
(the cocking tube cap/dust cover went missing when I had the laser in place, sorry, I can't find it) Price $2,950.

As I mentioned, I will only sell these local (No FFL, no shipping) and I prefer cash. Everything was bought on my CWL, so you will have to sign a Bill of Sale.

Thanks, Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top