Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2021 10:28:04 AM EDT
‘It’s a Game-Changer’

That was then; this is now. Last week, with very little noise or fanfare, the West Virginia legislature passed the most expansive Education Savings Account program in America. While ESAs in most states are only open to a small percentage of children, the new West Virginia Hope Scholarship will be available to 90 percent of schoolchildren in the state. Every child currently enrolled in public school is eligible, plus those newly aging in.
View Quote

WV Just Passes Sweeping School Choice Law
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
This is excellent news!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Won't be long they'll be threating a strike

My sister is a teacher and I swear I have never seen a profession with their heads stuck so far up a union's ass.  Seriously go do your fuckin jobs, no one really cares.
View Quote

Dilly Dilly.  

The fuckers around here get PISSED when I tell them I don't support them and lay out a cogent argument why.  

Wife and I are trying to have a baby and if it happens our kid will be going to a private school. Period.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
This is EXCELLENT.  We need this nationwide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top