Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2022 2:03:11 PM EDT
I know I'm sounding like a broken record around here lately, but I'm really enjoying the Appleseed programs.

If you have not taken one, you should.  It is fun, it teaches good marksmanship, and it's reasonably priced.  The history lessons are interesting and engaging.  Yes, I've become a fanboy.

There is a need for people to take the courses, and volunteer to become instructors.  They currently have instructors, but they need guys willing to show up a little early and stay a little late.  I've done that and it really only takes an extra 30 minutes each side if they have some helpers.  The class I took in Newberry had 5 students.  That led to a lot of one-on-one instruction but it is not great for growing the program.

There is a thread in the Project Appleseed forum with more information here.

Please read it, look over the Appleseed website, and dust off your .22 or AR for some good marksmanship fun.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Superpredator and I are signed up for October.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top