Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2022 3:18:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
They’re using your house for a laser training target because they don’t like you. ??

Not knowing where you live I can’t help you out.

At what altitude are they flying?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
D16man, F16s of the SCANG are flying out of Columbia Metro temporarily until they finish the runway repaving at McEntire ANG base. Get used to it, but it will eventually end.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ah...that makes sense.

@RattleCanAR I live off 378 west of Lexington, close to Gilbert.  They fly about the height I see airliners on approach to CAE.
View Quote

Looks like you got the info.

The SW tails would not be doing that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:04:19 AM EDT
[#6]
https://flycae.com/south-carolina-air-national-guard-announces-temporary-operation-at-columbia-metropolitan-airport/

Something something local news article says a cell phone lot is open to watch SC ANG planes for a few hours.  Pass.  Not going.  The train photo nerds might show up since CSX killed easy access to their Cayce yard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top