Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2018 11:52:37 AM EDT
According to this their grand opening was last weekend.

https://www.free-times.com/food/food-feature/largest-midlands-brewery-has-plenty-of-space/article_6ce3afa4-f82d-11e8-a2fc-a7173d2cf770.html

Outdoor areas are dog-friendly which makes Abby happy.

Link Posted: 12/8/2018 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Are those your nasty feet in sandals?  

Glad they weren't around 14-15 years ago.  It looks like they're on Foreman St immediately to the west of the south tail of the CSX yard.  My little boy would spend hours with me in the parking lot at CSX watching trains and "verbally repeating at the top of his vocal range" the lead engine horn signals as they crossed State St.  I'd have gravitated to nearby place that wasn't a motorcycle bar or "private club" for a "pop" to cut the edge.  

Anyhow, to this day, I sincerely appreciate the CSX station staff for letting us hang out there.  They could have bounced us at any time.  The opportunity to watch real shit happen in the real world sparked my son's interest to do the same, and not follow a Silly Con Valley Snake Oil career path.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I sampled the coffee lager at Henry's Bar the other night and it was very good and I don't really like that kind of thing....my wife is going to freak out over it if she ever tries it.  I heard good stuff from coworkers that have been there as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top