Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 6:49:20 AM EDT
Any recommendations on a good architect in the Greenville area? It's a small project but the builder recommended we get an architect.

Thanks,

SCBB
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good architectural company in the Greenville Area is MCA Architecture.   They are off Pelham Rd near 85.

They have done plenty of small projects and some larger ones too.

http://www.designmca.com/contact.php
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Any recommendations on a good architect in the Greenville area? It's a small project but the builder recommended we get an architect.
Thanks,
SCBB
View Quote

How about a cheap and drunken lout instead of an architect?  I volunteer.  That there will be some kind of results is guaranteed, and the price will be 1/2 any offer!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about a cheap and drunken lout instead of an architect?  I volunteer.  That there will be some kind of results is guaranteed, and the price will be 1/2 any offer!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,

SCBB

Fantastic idea. I propose an initial happy hour meeting at Sherby's to go over the project.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:37:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Very good architectural company in the Greenville Area is MCA Architecture.   They are off Pelham Rd near 85.

They have done plenty of small projects and some larger ones too.

http://www.designmca.com/contact.php

View Quote
I will give them a call. Thank You.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top