Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2020 11:29:44 AM EDT
So, I've been looking for the better part of a year for a place that'll allow shooting at night, but I'm drawing a blank so far.

Anyone know of any public ranges or areas in the Ward county area (maybe even 1-2hr drive) that allows night fire?
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be interested if you find something.  Probably needs to be on someone's land. Know any farmers?
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
I'd be interested if you find something.  Probably needs to be on someone's land. Know any farmers?
View Quote

Sadly, no, I don’t.  I’ll keep you in mind if I manage to find anything.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a PLOTS I go on occasionally in Ward county south of Minot whose adjacent land has target stands on it quite a ways out.  I imagine you could contact the land owner and ask permission to use it, granted you keep it up and don't leave trash, etc.  HMU and I'll send you the coords.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top