Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2021 9:48:41 AM EDT
67-32 vote. 17 Republican Senators voting YES: Blunt, Burr, Capito, Cassidy, Collins, Cramer, Crapo, Graham, Grassley, Hoeven, McConnell,
     Murkowski, Portman, Risch, Romney, Tillis, Young.

GOP in Idaho is compromised. We are losing the battle in our own back yard.

This what our leadership in Idaho is focused on:   Little joins other governors in amicus brief supporting an overrule of Roe v. Wade  Not the southern border, not forced vaxx, and not surging inflation.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
We need to unite and vote these assholes out.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Between Little and our senators, Idaho is pretty firmly Establishment. Are there any good opponents lined up to run against them in the next primary?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Between Little and our senators, Idaho is pretty firmly Establishment. Are there any good opponents lined up to run against them in the next primary?
View Quote

The current Lt. Gov—-we just call her Janice
And Ammon Bundy are the two best known. Bundy’s Platform seems to be get rid of almost all taxes.
Janice seems solid and uncompromising on core Christian/Conservative values.
I believe both senators are “safe” this election and you’ll forget about them in 4 years.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]
those fuq'ers voted for the bill
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate when politicians do stupid shit like this.

They had my respect when they voted against  the Trump impeachment.

Now they pull this crap.

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
It's hard to know what to think anymore, it seems they all sell their soul for 2 pieces of silver.

I can't stand Little, but it seems like Bundy just likes the attention, but time will tell. I've grown to not trust anyone that seeks out public office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top