Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2021 8:25:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I sure hope not. I trust Gianforte to do what so many have been pushing him to do and continue rapidly signing pro-gun/Constitutionally sound bills.

The Lt. Gov? No idea. Unknown item to me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#2]
The news says he’ll be working from home while quarantined.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#3]
And he tests postive after getting one shot of the vaccine. Sounds like it works well.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps the vaccine makes you test positive?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most people develop symptoms after the 2nd shot. Most likely he had been exposed prior to the first shot.
View Quote

Yeah, what I was wondering was if the vaccine makes you test positive without actually having the virus. If the vaccine makes your cells produce a protein structure from the virus in order to train your immune system on how to deal with it, maybe the PCR tests show you as positive even if all it's doing is detecting the protein structure produced by the vaccine. Sorry if i wasn't clear.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I test twice a week. And have both shots.  Never s positive.  Nor any one I know
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Sending out positive thoughts for our great Governor and the 1st Lady!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top