Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2013 1:17:01 PM EDT
We need to organize a primary challenger and throw her out. Seriously.

This is something that can literally end any chance of Republican leadership ever again, that will cause crime to skyrocket and the economy to possibly collapse, and she voted for it, because her daddy McCain likely said to.
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I feel your pain, but for a New England Senator, she's the best thing we've got going. I will stick with her unless and until she goes retard on the 2A. The last thing we need is another Shaheen.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I havent read anything about the whole amnesty thing but somebody mentioned it set aside billions for a military style operation to secure the border once and for all. Anyone know anything about that? True/false....details etc?
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 6:54:23 AM EDT
[#3]
They promise the world but in the end dont do it for one reason or another. Bottom line is the govt is no longer trust worthy. Right now border enforcement is almost nonexistent. There's nothing to make me believe it will change in a positive way.
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I havent read anything about the whole amnesty thing but somebody mentioned it set aside billions for a military style operation to secure the border once and for all. Anyone know anything about that? True/false....details etc?

Napolitano has the authority to squash this at her discretion, basically if she deems it not needed. (Very comforting, huh).

Kelly Ayotte needs to grow a pair and stop following John MCain around with puppy dog eyes. Very disappointed in her. She has lost my future vote.
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The border fence was part of the law eight years ago, but they promptly ignored it.

Believing that will be enacted is like Charlie Brown running at the football Lucy is holding.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Kelly is working on a new song for her upcoming CD, "Big Gubment, RINO Style".  Does she do anything without checking in with Graham/McCain?  Outside of her recent gun control vote, she's really trending in the wrong direction. Hold onto your wallets...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/republicans-open-600-billion-revenue-reach-big-fiscal-deal
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:07:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I did call her office and mention that we didn't elect her to be McCain's puppy dog intern.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top