Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 8:56:15 PM EDT
Hi, i am new to the threads so bear with me.... I know there are probably threads about this but are there ANY 3 gun matches in massachusetts or even new england? Even an IDPA match, High power rifle, etc. would be sweet as they seem to go extinct through the winter months.
Thanks for any replies!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe Harvard Sportsman's club does an annual USPSA rifle match.

They did one IDPA-DMG match, but it didn't go well. Most hardcore 3-gun guys didn't bother to read the IDPA-DMG rules and showed up with illegal gear (and it was ignored), while most of the hardcore IDPA guys either didn't show because they either don't own a shotgun or don't own a rifle. It was a really fun match though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
There are tons of CMP matches around the state. My primary club runs them the 3rd Saturday each month (open to the public) March thru November. Braintree R&P Braintree shuts down CMP thru the Winter since weather is unpredictable and lying in snow (prone) isn't much fun to most people.

There are clubs that run USPSA matches regularly in Central MA.

Since MGL does NOT allow NRs to bring ANY handguns or large-capacity long guns/mags into MA legally unless they have a MA NR LTC, you won't find lots of matches in the state. [NOTE: MGL C. 140 S. 131G is NOT an exemption due to intentional wording. See full explanation under the MA Gun Laws sub-forum on http://www.northeastshooters.com and even GOAL has this info "felony wrong" on their website.]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top