Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2021 4:18:28 PM EDT
FYI

We have had a few deer drop dead in the Rutland county area from EHD.

Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD), a viral disease which is transported by a midge, is often fatal in the deer family. Once a deer is infected it will start getting flu like symptoms, and that will make the deer go to water, where most of the dead deer are found because they are trying to cool off.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Now over 20 dead deer in the area. Seems infected cattle were brought into the area and brought the shit in. Looks if we hunt elsewhere this year.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:48:37 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah my friend has seen this  found  around 36,  fucking scary times
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZoToL] [#3]
think he hunts in castleton, i used to live down that way im towards barre now( relationship related),  have deer out back  every other day i dont hunt currently, maybe next year could pop one out back with a bow.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:12:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZoToL] [#4]
come on up  get one i just want meat, granted they look like small deer. i even got a shed for accommodations bed and everything even tv,  hang it out back.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZoToL] [#5]
deer be here
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#6]
27 dead in poultney.  not good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top