Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 12:31:11 PM EDT
Was just wondering if anybody has ever dealt with Shore Shot in Lakewood? Prices?Good? Bad?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent people. Speek with Bill or his son, Kyle. Prices are decent on everything except ammo because he his having a hard time finding it. He ordered us some saiga 7.62s right after obama was elected and gave us discounts on them because we found a dealer that had them in stock for him. I recon the price was around $350.

He has tons of hand guns there. Even had AR15 lowers and a 308 lower in stock last time I went there and he also had a couple .22 GSG-5s and was thinking about stocking the 9mm versions when they come out. You can only shoot pistol ammo there though, unless frangible.

Also, if you go, text me to see if Im around. I live about 1 minute away from there. 908 966 8035

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice people there. Usually has a nice selection of pistols. Prices are what you would expect to find in a NJ gun shop.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Never actually bought a fire arm from them but we go shooting there quit often. They are nice people.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Good people. Great place.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 although they keep telling me they are fixing their backstop all the time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
+1 although they keep telling me they are fixing their backstop all the time.

Same here. The other day I got a "you could never shoot fmj bullets here" lol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I have bought a few guns there usually dealt with billy,kyle or charlie they are good to go .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top