Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 10:37:38 PM EDT
Had someone from NJ contact me about a post ban upper with a standard flash hider.  I don't think I can ship one to them but wanted to check.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#1]
An upper receiver, regardless of how it's finished, is not a firearm.  What the recipient does with it is their problem, not yours.  For all you know, they plan on replacing the flash hider and pinning on a muzzle brake, before mating it to a lower receiver (which, of course, is not yet in their possession).
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#2]
you can ship.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
An upper receiver, regardless of how it's finished, is not a firearm.  What the recipient does with it is their problem, not yours.  For all you know, they plan on replacing the flash hider and pinning on a muzzle brake, before mating it to a lower receiver (which, of course, is not yet in their possession).
View Quote

First Post Nails It as they say here.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]
That's funny, years ago I tried buying a no-ban upper on the EE, guy got squirrelly about it and ultimately didn't sell it. Some here (possibly back when it was NY/NJ HTF) said don't do it.

But I say now what I said then: ship it, it is up to the recipient to make legal before using.
Top Top