Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 7:26:31 PM EDT
I'm back on this side of the pond and wanted to publicly thank streetfighter and scope-eye for trudging into cold, rainy central London and organizing an impromptu but ultimately successful curry hunt for me!

(Although I have to admit I was getting worried after the 3rd shop was closed.)

It was nice getting to meet you guys and swap stories over a few pints.

Let me know when you make it down this way and I'll try to return the favor.

Cheers!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It was good to meet you and even though it was a shitty day, I think we still had fun.

A bit more notice next time though eh?

Mark
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to meet you, sorry about the weather (why do we Brits always apologise for the weather - it's not like it's our fault, we all know it's the fault of Government cuts).

Anyway, we managed to make you miss a train and kept you occupied while waiting fo the next one, so all in all it was a successful meeting. Glad you got home safe. As Streetfighter says, a bit more notice and we might be able to arrange a brass-making session.

Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top