Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 12:53:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Wonder how long it's been missing?  How often do they stock take?  In my last job it was every 12 months!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#2]
This is really serious

It would seem that for all of our fault's, that hardly any of us target shooter's misplace or god forbid loose our weapon's. Resulting from this deduction I suggest that HMG give us all a shiney new weapon to look after for them.

If the weapon has disappeared out of the armoury, then it's been nicked, one could check the repair's book's to see if the weapon had been sent of to a base workshop for repair's, check the issue list's to see who last had the weapon, and see if it was returned!!!!

No luck! Then it's gone.

Toe.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:56:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:03:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The number of missing SA80's is well into double figures now....

ANdy

I'll bet that someone has a lovely collection. Expensive for the tax payer's though.

Toe
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Muppets !! Maybe they're being converted into deadly airsoft guns......

Of all the things to nick from a destroyer........I'd have gone for one of these :

Twin Sea Dart Missile launcher
114mm (4.5 inch) Mk 8 gun
2 x 20mm Close range guns
2 x Vulcan Phalanx close in weapons system (CIWS)
2 x Triple anti submarine torpedo tubes
NATO Seagnat and DLF3 Decoy Launchers
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:18:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Muppets !! Maybe they're being converted into deadly airsoft guns......

Of all the things to nick from a destroyer........I'd have gone for one of these :

Twin Sea Dart Missile launcher
114mm (4.5 inch) Mk 8 gun
2 x 20mm Close range guns
2 x Vulcan Phalanx close in weapons system (CIWS)
2 x Triple anti submarine torpedo tubes
NATO Seagnat and DLF3 Decoy Launchers

Steven

Have you got the reloading kit for the above?

Toe
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:50:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Navy lost a gun in a tragic boating accident.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:26:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
To hazard a guess:  That's what the next Jimmy Bond movie is going to be about; some Minister or another lost his/her pea shooter and MI6 is called in to investigate.  Climax has a squadron of Hercs deploying the paras in a desperate hand-to-hand combat with your vegetarian anti-gun nut cases.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top