[#1]
and big boned !
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:14:23 AM EDT
[#2]

carrying artillery for extended periods

blimey!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#3]
well im stronger, big boned and fat, But im still never gonna join up!!

James
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I've always thought that basing ideal weight on height was junk science.

Make them pass the fitness tests.  A 6' man with a 36" chest isn't going to weigh the same as a 6' man with a 44" chest... and the man with the 44" chest is quite possibly in much better shape.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like its time to make way for Private PILE..

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#7]
It sadden's me to think that the armed force's are or have been forced to drop their acceptance level's so low. The decay started in the early 90's, and has now sunk to an all time low.

Pull up a sandbag and get someone to swing the lantern

When I took the entrance test's in 1982, I failed at the first attempt, as did many. So I went away and learned how the domino test would help me as a crewman on a Chieftain tank in my future. I still haven't been able to figure that one out.

I took the test again a couple of week's later and passed it with flying colour's, as I was able to prepare myself for the damn thing.

If they were to up the age limit to 45 for entry's I may just consider going back for another three year stint, I don't know if I could cope with the other overwieght illiterate gay dunce's though. There would also be the problem of convincing my mate's that they wern't the reason why I got back in again.

Tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top