Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 4:35:52 AM EDT
The Sirens from Broadmoor have been going off for about half an hour now, there's a mentalist on the run!!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Lock 'n'  load......
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I only intend to use 'appropriate force' when the crazed child killer murderer type people break into my home, so I shall be shouting "NO!" whilst pushing my flattened palm towards them (but not touching them).

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:01:15 AM EDT
[#3]
How do the loonys manage to escape ? ? ?  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I dunno!?!

Sirens stopped but I haven't heard the all clear.

Testing is at 10am on a Monday so it must be something bad.

If I don't post tommorow it's because I'm being chopped up into tiny pieces and stored in tupperware boxes in my fridge.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:47 AM EDT
[#5]
P.S. I love mentals me, even Peter Sutcliffe, please don't hunt me down and kill me if somehow during your escape you have managed to log in to an internet cafe and stumble on this post....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:01:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#7]
They are obviously not all that mental if they can escape from the bin, and go walkie's in this day & age with all of the high tech. surv. kit that is in use today.

Food for thought.

They have no worry's, don't have any bill's to pay, their drug's are top notch, and spend their day's in a haze, enjoying their live's in their own little world.

No boss going balistic because you didn't do something well enough or went over budget or you were late.

And we have the nerve to call them MENTAL

Tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top