BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 1:26:15 PM EDT
www.coppersblog.blogspot.com/

Guys if you've not already seen this.
Go read and enjoy
There's some damn funny stuff here

I am an ordinary Policeman here in England,in a small town. I'm sure that many of my experiences are just about the same as everyone else who works in the Police, especially those who work in smaller forces, rather than the large ones like the Met, GMP and West Mids. I thought I would start this blog to give people an idea of what it's like in the Police, from the point of view of someone who
a) worked in the Private sector for many years, and
b) comes from a err.. well... shall we say... old fashioned perspective.

I hope to give you an idea of the depths of sheer incompetence the British Police can plumb and the downright scandalous ways in which your money is wasted. I'll also look at how the crime books are cooked in ways that Nick Leeson would be proud of.

Anyway, for now I'm going outside prior to starting my shift this afternoon. Tomorrow will be my first "Copper's Post".

Taffy

Be sure to check his archives
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Been reading this for a long time.

Very good.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems to honest to be a copper?  

I take that back, but am assuming he is at risk of losing his job should his identity be dicovered.  So Shhhhh... sneaky beaky guys.  I liked the "Key Workers" thread.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top