Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 10:05:10 AM EDT
Whilst Vito is away Hiking, or Ski-ing. or wheelchairing it in the Alps, I thought I'd post a rude word.

It's raining outside, thunder and lightning, and I have the 1984 BBC Nuclear Drama 'threads' to watch tonight whilst I prepare my body for the mass alcohol consumption which is going to take place tommorow in honor of LeonUK's birthday at the Texas Embassy, London.

Monkey Spunk Moped

I feel naughty

Med venlig hilsen
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#1]
That's it, I'm going to register on an airsoft forum, they never use language like that!

Many happy returns for tomorrow Leon
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#2]
WTG Leon Happy thingymajiggy

Wish I could be there

Taffy

I'll wait for the pics

there better be pics
And NO Sleeping on tour
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#3]
hehhe thanks all it's not until the 17th but we are having a pre-emptive strike on our livers
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Abuse that liver Leon, That's what it's there for.    
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Happy Birthday leon

Are you getting a haircut

Mark
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:53:07 AM EDT
[#6]
hehehe I'll get round to that sometime too! By the way I'd like a Steyr Aug for my birthday
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Pics:

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:00:56 AM EDT
[#8]
While vito is away here's apic of some nipples
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Whilst Vito is away Hiking, or Ski-ing. or wheelchairing it in the Alps, I thought I'd post a rude word.

It's raining outside, thunder and lightning, and I have the 1984 BBC Nuclear Drama 'threads' to watch tonight whilst I prepare my body for the mass alcohol consumption which is going to take place tommorow in honor of LeonUK's birthday at the Texas Embassy, London.

Monkey Spunk Moped

I feel naughty

Med venlig hilsen

aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh, that show sucked, this is the one with reese dinsdale in it right? man what a bummer that was, about the only redeaming part was some good L1A1 footage.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#10]
@ Taffy,

Could you nipple gate those for us?

Cheers

Tony
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Pics:

www.elucidatephotography.com/AR15/leondance.jpg

www.elucidatephotography.com/AR15/leonhat.jpg

Oh, nice one Dave

I finally get to see a pic of Leon sporting the USA cap I posted to him, and it's bloody well blured.

So, how many Negro Modello's did you have ???

ETA: Shite...I forgot to wish Leon Happy B-Day. So, Happy B-Day to you lad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top