Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 2:23:47 AM EDT
Hi Guys

I am looking for a shoot next weekend where I can zero at 100 then up to 300.

Have two scopes to sight in,the priority being my new TA01

Does anyone know of anything

Ta

Stuart

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:36:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Pity it wasnt today Clayo, Just sighted in my TA31F at Thetford gallery range. Next shoot there will be in 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Ooops...Make that Pep.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:44:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ooops...Make that Pep.

No worries Matty

Hopefully should find something.

Rgds

Stu
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:46:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck stu, It's a shame cos Thetford offers 100 yard sighting then back to 300 and then to 600, Let me know if you want to come down on the next shoot,
Cheers!  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:06:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good luck stu, It's a shame cos Thetford offers 100 yard sighting then back to 300 and then to 600, Let me know if you want to come down on the next shoot,
Cheers!  

I'd love to

Please email me with the details

Rgds

Stu
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I have private land that goes back to 600 yards clear line of sight but unfortunately I am away from tuesday this week until the following wednesday.

Any other time though......
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cheers!  

I'd love to

Please email me with the details

Rgds

Stu

Will email you details tomorrow Stu.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:15:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have private land that goes back to 600 yards clear line of sight but unfortunately I am away from tuesday this week until the following wednesday.

I appreciate the offer, thanks

Stu
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

hmmmmm

Is this land authorised for .223?
Do you have shooting rights?

Would this be a great place for a UK ARFCom pig roast/Shoot ????????????????

Cheeky Taffy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Taff, yes it is authorised for .223, it would also be an ideal place for a barbecue, as the backtop just also happens to be a fire pit.
The problem with it though is there can only really be a couple of people on the land at any one time as it's a real operating british airways airfield.
So unless we did it after hours, which would of course then be an issue in terms of light for shooting...mind, if we did it next year around summer so it was light again, that may be able to happen...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

So unless we did it after hours, which would of course then be an issue in terms of light for shooting...mind, if we did it next year around summer so it was light again, that may be able to happen...

with our new friend, Size15s, we have all the lights we'll need
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:24:29 AM EDT
[#12]
My killing grounds:

When I roll up in the wagon of death (and wheelspinning if Leon is driving) if you listen carefully you can hear 'morituri te salutant'. [those who are about to die salute you]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:31:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Personally i went to a wedding on saturday, ( my Cousin)

Top event, main meal was Sausage, mash and yorkshire pudding!! ( all done posh though)

The evening buffet was a Pig roast!!! And i have to say, if were haveing an Arf.com pigroast we need a chocolate fountain to make it really sepcial

James,
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I was sat on a flight reading the SAS inflight booklet and they were saying that Chocolate Fondue fountains are the new big thing.

Chocolate Fondue

Have you seen the price though!!!

£750

Dave
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#15]
oops double post!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:48:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmmm BARGAIN!!!!

hmmmm choclate covered Marshmallow......
hmmmm choclate covered Fudge!!!!!!!......
hmmmm choclate covered Marshmallow & Fudge Kebab!!!!!!

Actually one of the people sat on the table was an arnhem Glider Vetran,
It was really interesting to talk with him

James,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top