Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 9:03:42 PM EDT
I don't work there.  Just thought if you need one or have a buddy that does they got in a load today.  Around 20 of them, all in stock at 7:30pm this evening.  Mostly Bushmasters.  Couple Remingtons (which are actually Bushy's anyway).

They expect to be sold out again within a couple days.  Several 16" Carbines as well as a Varminter and couple Rifle length guns.  Prices remain reasonable with the 16 Bushy H-Bar carbines and M4-profiles going for $999.99.  Also, Sportman's is having a NO-TAX sale from today for the next 5 days so you'll walk out the door for $999.99.

Just an FYI.

-David
Edgewood, NM
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
good to know. i'm spreading the word.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
damn good to know! I've been waiting for the no-tax day.. I knew it was coming, just don't know when.

do any of you know if the ammo got stocked? last week it was practically empty!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
do any of you know if the ammo got stocked? last week it was practically empty!

They did receive a shipment, but their inventory is still low.  It really depends on what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#4]
They've got in a batch of Federal Red-box  FMJ 45 ACP, 40 S&W, and 308 WIN.  No 223.  Also got in some off brand FMG 9mm, 40, & 45 as well as some Blazer aluminum cased pistol ammo.

No FMJ 223 at all.  Still had the AR's this morning at 10:30 although folks looked to be carrying them and Min-14's out as soon as they opened the store.

They also have one AR-50A1 if any of you are needing a 50 BMG.  Already got mine so have at it.

-David
Edgewood, NM
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]
at 2pm today they only have 3 AR left!

thanks for the ammo list, didn't have what I was looking for: 380ACP, even WM told me they are not going to get theirs in "for a while".

With the tax brake.. I am so itchy to just buy my next gun!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I stopped by the Sportsmans Whorehouse in 'Cruces on the way home this evening, just to check on what I might want to pick up sans taxes.

I feel sorry for those who didn't stock up before the pre-election melee'.

1K is pretty steep for a rifle that I picked up last year for under $750.

The ammo selection was mauled over, also.

But, on the bright side:  I did pick up quite a few spinners, flies and other fishing sundries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top