Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 9:15:41 PM EDT
The link in QuarterBore's SBR FAQ  is busted.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
SBR's are good to go in NM.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#3]
What are you planning on buying/building?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I turn 21 in april so it was going to be a birthday present to myself. I have been wanting to turn down by brl and tread it since the ban lifted, so i figure I'll put in for an SBR and save myself a trip to the machine shop.

top one is mine

why is the pic so small?
Specs: Bushmaster with 16'' 1:7 HBAR. Postban. During the ban the mod Troy convinved Bushmater to do a special run of these if we could get 100 orders. I think we only got like 87 but bushmater did it anyways and i picked it up. it was the shit a few years ago when i bought it. Now its jsut a reminder of a ban I'd like to forget. That magpul stock has made a 100% improvement in ergonomics. adn i think if i get a lightweight SBR, that will take care of a lot the heavyness and front end swing it has. All that weight makes it kinda unweildy(sp?)

i would like to register it as 11.5. Maybe by a Krink and a Phantom to go with it. Too bad i'll have to wait 6 months for the aproval.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:01:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I think I've decided on a SBR length, but I can't tell what it is. I would have emailed Wes but I won't be getting it for at least 6 months. Can you guys tell the length?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]
7.5 maybe? I really like it. It would be great for me because I'm very short and skinny. I wonder what kind of problems one might have with such a short gas system. I never thought such a short system would be very reliable, but with the krink, just maybe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top