Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2014 2:50:09 PM EDT
Is there a beach that is nicer than others there? Also, if anybody has a recommendation as to where to rent a pontoon boat at that would be great as well. Staying there Sat night to Tuesday morning. Going to rent a boat one day.

Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there a particular part of the lake you're going to?

Lacey's in Greer's Ferry has nice pontoons to rent, then you can beach up on an island.

Stay away from Sandy Beach in Heber...

Old Hwy 25 has a nice beach area

Oh, and Cleburne County is dry, so pack in your refreshments.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Fairfield Bay is where we are staying at, I was looking at renting a boat at Fairfield Bay Marina.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like someone is about to find Party Cove.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#4]
interested, we haven't been to greers ferry in years since we moved. I've been thinking of going there this summer
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Where might that be?  My family operates out of Sugar Loaf, but rarely on weekends and NEVER on holiday weekends.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#6]
if its the cove im thinking its at peters creek
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Where might that be?  My family operates out of Sugar Loaf, but rarely on weekends and NEVER on holiday weekends.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My parents and sister have camped at Sugarloaf for 40 years or more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top