Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2010 5:00:44 PM EDT
My family and I are staying in a cabin in Hatfield, AR and were trying to find a shooting range nearby.  I did a search  and found the Acorn Shooting Range in the Mena Ranger District  and I'm guessing this is the closest, but I tried to call and it seems like the phone line is disconnected?  Does anyone know if this range is open?  If not, where would be the closest to Hatfield?  

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I used to live in Mena until about 8 years ago.  I'm going out on a limb and saying not much has probably changed with the Acorn range.  It is not staffed, just a clear cut in the middle of the forrest with a big berm at the end. There's not usually anyone else out there until close to hunting season making for a nice peaceful day. I don't know of any other public ranges in the area that are closer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top